|Over the years Lickhill Manor
Caravan Park has been recognised by the English Tourist Board for
being a top quality park, receiving many '5 tick' and '5 star'
These awards are given for the high quality and maintenance of the park's facilities.
The park holds a Gold Award from internationally renowned environmentalist David
Bellamy in recognition of ongoing conservation efforts which include:
- Forming of pools to encourage a variety of water fowl,
- Placing of many bird and bat boxes,
- Creation of wildlife habitats for diverse animal & plant
- Planting of over 2000 trees and shrubs,
- Recycling facilities for glass, cans, tins and newspapers.
- Efficient use of energy and water resources.
The Touring and Camping field washrooms at Lickhill Manor Caravan Park have been awarded the prestigious "Loo of the Year Award" National Category Winner for 2011, for being the best washroom facilities judged on a caravan park in England.
Lickhill Manor Caravan Park holds a 5 star Loo of the Year
Award in recognition of the excellent washroom facilities at the
touring field, only 40 holiday and caravan parks in England
currently hold a 5 star award.