Environmental Policy Statement
Lickhill Manor Caravan Park is committed to providing a high quality of service to all customers, visitors and staff in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy environment for visits and work whilst minimising the potential collective impact on the environment. We will endeavour to use pollution prevention and environmentally sound methods and practices in all that we do.
Aims & Objectives
- work to enhance the value of our park for wildlife.
- help our customers to do their bit for the environment, by encouraging recycling and environmental awareness, both on the caravan park and at home.
- help our customers to enjoy and respect the wildlife on the park and to participate in its conservation.
- reduce the pollution and waste produced by park operations and use natural resources in a responsible way.
- work as a 'good neighbour' in our locality by supporting our local community, the local economy and local conservation and environmental projects.
- reduce the consumption of all raw materials (including water), energy and supplies on our park.
- train employees in environmental matters, to promote and encourage them to take a lead on environmental improvement projects, and in so doing enable them to pass on information to visitors to take on conservation projects.
- expect high environmental standards from all our suppliers and contractors, using environmentally safe and sustainable products where economically possible.
- comply with the requirements of relevant environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- periodically assess the environmental impact of all current and likely future operations on the park and local area.